Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Presents

These are the things I had gotten for Christmas and Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve: The Person that got my name in the Exchange was my cousin, Jeanna Clay.

  1. A Merry Berry Christmas Candle
  2. Fun Socks (Some of you will see them on New Years Eve!)
  3. Brown Sugar and Fig Lotion from Bath and Body Works
  4. Black Raspberry Vanilla Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap from Bath and Body Works
  5. A Nice Picture Flip-Frame and It Fits 50 Pictures
Christmas
  1. Charise Schofield had given me; Curve Wave Perfume (smells great too!)
  2. Julie Rabe had given me; Blue Earrings
  3. Jessica Rabe had given me; A Tube of M&M Mini's and Mike and Ike's Lip Products
These are from my Family members:
  1. Watch
  2. A Couple of Cute Shirts
  3. Socks
  4. PJ Pants
  5. Slippers
  6. A DVD
  7. A CD
  8. Shower Gels and Loofa
  9. A Racheal Ray Cookbook (365: 30 Minute Meals)
I think there is more but I cant think of it.

0 comments: