Saturday, March 25, 2006

Charity and Seth!


"Charity Dawn Schofield do you take Seth ? Streblow as your lawfully wedded husband?"
Soon we will be hearing that wonderful saying. I am so happy that Charity has found Godly love in Seth. He is the best thing she could have ever been given the chance to meet. I am so happy to report this on my blog because she is one of my best friends. She and Seth will have a great life ahead of them. I hope that they will be very happy throughout the years. Now I dont know alot about Seth, but he is a fun person to hang around with. My hope is that I hope that neither of them take advantage of one another in any part of the marrage. They are truly meant for each other.

When I saw her ring on Sunday the 19th, I thought that she was just showing me another ring that she added to her collection. Then I looked closer and I realized that Seth popped the question. Then we sang a song for Choir and then when It came for Pastor to give some announcements he got all choked up and he announced in front of the whole Church family and congergation that Charity and Seth were engaged. The reaction of everyone was the best. I had heard all of these "Ahhhhhhhh's" and "Ohhhhhhhhhh's" and then we all started to clap. We were all so excited.
I love you Charity and Seth. I wish you both all the luck in the world.

0 comments: