Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Check Out My Wreath!



I went to a garage sale and found an empty wreath and next to it some floral spray paint. I went further into the sale and found some fake roses and greens. I came home and thought to myself what should I make with these things? So here is the wreath that I made.

Here are the steps to make you own Wreath!

  1. 1 Plain Wreath: any size
  2. 1 Floral Spray Paint: any shade
  3. Some Fake Roses with Greens: any shade
  4. A Glue Gun with Plenty Glue Refills
  • Unwrap the wreath and throw away the wrapper.
  • Take the wreath out side and spray it with the Floral Spray Paint and then let it sit out to dry.
  • Take the fake roses and (make sure that they can come off) take the flowers off and put them to the side. Then take some of the greens off.
  • If you want you can spray the roses a little bit. (That's what I did)
  • Get your glue gun warmed up and make sure to have the refills near by.
  • Then start gluing ( glue ) the flowers all around the wreath.
  • After the flowers are all on there, start gluing ( glue) the greens around the flowers.
  • Then when that is all done, Take one of the stems from the flower thing, hang it to dry.
  • Next Day, place it wherever you want it.
  • If wanted, place it outside, make sure to check the weather radar for rain, so it doesn't get wet or blow away.

2 comments:

jules said...

nice, sara! it looks really pretty!

The Horaks said...

Very creative! It looks so pretty!