Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pictures with friends!

Jason trying to tell Kaden to look at the camera!!

The second try is always good!

The first try with Julie didn't work out so well....

so we tried a second time and that didn't work out too well either....

so as they say
the third times the charm!
I tried to get one with Jennifer and Jason had to get his hand in their too!!!

Then we tried again and Jordan decided to stick out his tongue in the picture. Thanks Jordan!

This one with Jessica is kinda goofed up because I caught her when she was talking to Pastor. That's why it looks like it was a quick shot. It still looks good!

And then I got one with Mrs. Rabe and she looks just as beautiful in every picture that I take of her! I got her to not cover her face as I see in alot of pictures!

It was so great to see everyone again. I don't have any pictures with Julia because I had no idea where she was at the time. Sorry Julia! I also wanted to see Macy but that didn't work out for either of us. Thanks for coming guys!

4 comments:

The Horaks said...

Sara, It was so fun to see you at church on Sunday! Thanks for taking pictures for us! :) Love you!

jules said...

did you get my text i sent you sunday night? i was on my way home and just thinking about how wonderful it was to see so many friends at church, including my jara ;)
miss you lots, and i'm sure i will see you again soon! thanks for posting the pictures you took!

Jess said...

very fun pictures, sara! you got some good ones! hope you're having a good week!! :) love u!

Charity Dawn said...

I like your new background!