Monday, June 29, 2009

Exciting News!



I am going to Camp Shiloh for a helper in the Kitchen!!! 2nd year in a row! I am excited. I love to cook. Last year I went and had a great time. Lots of working out....went paddle boating with another helper in the kitchen all the way to the middle of the lake and back to shore, plenty of walking back and forth to the cabins to check on our campers and see how they liked camp, and back and forth to the kitchen and to chapel and back to my bed to sleep til the next morning....whew~~~~~!

3 comments:

Jess said...

yay sara! that IS exciting news! i'm so happy to hear u will be there, too! love your blog background - super cute! love u!

The Horaks said...

That's great! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

do you join any of the little campers in bed and let them f--k you?