Friday, June 19, 2009

Long Time, No Post!


It's been a long time since I have posted anything. Recently I went up to Breezy Point for our yearly vacation. This year we brought our boat up and did some fishing with out paying for a fishing launch. Saturday through Monday afternoon it was COLD and rainy. After Monday afternoon it was just right...getting up into the 70's to 80's from the 50's. It was perfect. I also went swimming by myself and did some laps in the pool until I was interrupted by a little boy. It was also different because Grandma wasn't there. I could have slept in her room but it only seemed better if I had my original bed. Jessica and Darren were not able to come along this year because of work and Jessica had her wisdom teeth pulled. She called us when she was finished and it didn't sound anything like her either!!!! Saturday we had to check out of Breezy Point before 10 am. So we had to get everything out of the condo and into the truck. Then we took the boat and went on our way to Mille Lacs lake. Went fishing there and caught 2 crappies and lost both anchors and my bobber and hook, and I got a GOOD sunburn! It still hurts but itches more!! We had spent the night in a hotel room and returned home Sunday afternoon. The bed in the room WAS HORRIBLE. The pillows were covered in a plastic cover and then a pillowcase, they were also flat as a board! Not cool at all! The beds were like sleeping on bricks. My back was a whole lot better at home and Breezy Point then at that hotel room. It was better last summer. I tossed and turned the whole night is what I was told. I woke up and most of my blankets were toward the end of the bed and almost on the floor. Other than the end of the week the stay was fun!


1 comments:

The Horaks said...

Sounds like a good vacation! Glad you got to get away and relax a little with your family!