Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How well do you know me?

ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS HONESTLY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COPY AND PAST THIS INTO A MAS AND SEND IN TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU!!!!! THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO GET TO KNOW YOU FRIENDS AND HOW THEY FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Where you and I met:

2. How old am I:

3. Take a stab at my middle name and try to spell it right:

4. How long you've known me:

5. The last time that we saw each other:

6. Would I ever go sky diving:

7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me:

8. Have I changed your life:

9. How:

10. Am I dateable:

11. One thing that sets me apart from anyone else:

12. What do i mean to you:

13. If i would die tomarrow and you knew it what would you do today:

14. Am I funny:

15. My favorite type of music:

16. Can I sing:

17. The best feature about me:

18. What do I want to do more than anything:

19. What is one thing that you think I should do:

10. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they:

21. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, snobby, or something else:

22. Have you ever hugged me:

23. My favorite food:

24. Did you ever have a crush on me:

25. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be:

26. Your favorite memory of me:

27. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring:

28. Do I believe in God:

29. Who is my best friend:

30. What are 2 things you love about me:

31: What are 2 things you hate about me:

32. Have you ever wanted to kiss me:

33. Could I be the one for you:

34. What crime do you think I am most likely to commit:

35: What is the worst decision I have ever made:

36. What kind of mood am I in most of the time:

37. What was the best surprise I ever gave you:

38. If we never seen each other again, what would you miss most about me:

39. What am I like as a friend:

40. What make you worry most about me:

41. What is the one thing about me that makes you smile:

42. Tell me something you wish you could tell me:

43. Has there been any point that you have known me, that you wished you didn't:

44. Why:

45. What do you feel I give the best advice about:

46. What is the most shocking thing I have ever done:

47. How long would you talk to me on the phone:

48. What is the worst thing i have ever done to you:

49. What nickname do you secreatly have for me:

30. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you:

Now send this to all the people that you want to know the truth from. DONT FORGET ME!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I’ve been doing some serious research about the positioning of buttons in forms in general. And what I’ve come up with is to put the “Primary Action”-button left-aligned with the form. One of the reasons for doing this is that the eye automatically searches for a new form element to the left just under the previous elem
meditate home