Thursday, February 23, 2006

Home from School Today!

~Yesterday I was feeling really gross and I went to school anyway thinking that I could take it. Well by around 6th hour (1:30) I called my mom at work and told her that I wasnt feeling good and I wanted to go home. She came and picked me up when she got done. As soon as I got home I went straight to bed and watched tv for a little while and then when 2:00 came around I was out. I woke up at 5:30 and went downstairs to call Grandma and tell her that I couldnt go to church. I hated not going to church and seeing the joy on all of my kids in K4-1st grade. I am so sad to not hear their voices. I was still tired and then when it came time for me to go to bed I was sleepy. I normally dont get alot of sleep when I am sick. But all these extra z's has helped me. I am still not feeling very good. I have a cough that wont go away and a runny/stuffy nose that wont stop.... I also am achey all over. I am just falling apart. I was also suppose to work tonight so now I have to call in and tell them that I got sick and that I wont be able to come in tonight. I am hoping to become better by Saturday's Film, Pizza, and Bowling event held by my church. I get to see some of my kids on Saturday, hopefully!~

2 comments:

Jess said...

i hope you get better soon, sara! so sorry to read you're not doing well. i miss you and love you! thanks for the comments you leave on my blog! i love them! ;)
xo
jess :)

jules said...

feel better soon! :)