Friday, February 24, 2006

Saturday!!

I am posting this from school....yes everyone I am better enough to go to school. Anyways............Tomarrow is the beautiful Film, Pizza, and Bowling activity! I am so excited to do this. I am ready for the film that we are going to be watching. It's called Time Changers. If you have time you can check this out. http://www.christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/2002/timechanger.html That is the review website. It scores a 10. That must mean its a great movie. Then the pizza is going to be excellent because you gotta love frozen pizzas! Then we are off to the Bowl-Mor Lanes! I am going to have so much fun because.......I get to be with Pastor Schofield and Christa Schofield and the kids! BUMPERS!!!! I am so excited. I remember when I was a kid at the bowling alley. I loved the bumpers they were the highlight of bowling. I hope I get a good score on this. The cost is 5 dollers, but it includes 2 games and free shoes! I am so excited. I am going to bring more than 5 because there is a drink that I like called Shirley Temple. Its 7up and cherry syrup and ice and for the top a cherry or 2. Its really good. I love it. I really think that its going to be great! I hope I have fun!

4 comments:

jajurabe said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!! I think tomorrow will be fun :) I am glad you will be there and feeling well! Have a great Friday!! ~julia

The Horaks said...

I bet you will have fun at the activity!!! I can't wait to hear about it! Take some pictures while you're there, ok? ~Jenn

Jess said...

yay! sara's better! i'm so glad for you! even though it means you had to be back at school today ;) at least you get to go to the activity! you'll have to e-mail me all about it afterwards. sounds like a whole lot of fun! wish i could come, too! you'll have to plan another for when we're all home over spring break - it won't be long! just 3 weeks exactly today! eehh!! love you, sara! :)Jess :)

Jess said...

hey, sara! i'm expecting a report about all your fun! :) e-mail me sometime! love you!
jess :)