Monday, February 13, 2006

College, Part 2

This will be different for some of you because it will be an all text post. I had just wrote all of this before and then i tried to spell check and it all went away. What I was saying is that I wont be here for my birthday this year. :( :( :( :( :( :( I will be going to college on Sunday, August 27. Classes start on the 28. I know that this is different for me because I am going to college. It seams so different to see me type this and or say it. I am really hopeing to be home for Church every weekend. But it takes alot of gas to drive back and forth an hour and 45 min every time. I hope that all of you know that I will try to be back for every sunday.

1 comments:

jules said...

it's a big step to go to college - i hope u learn a lot and stay close to God too :) i miss u... see u in a couple weeks for spring break!!!!!