Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


I wish i could put a picture on here but the school doesnt allow me to do that. Kinda Silly! :) :) I dont always agree with the schools blocker system, but its what happens.

This is so cool because yesterday there is always a list with the names of people that have flowers or toys or balloons. Mine was on there. My mom sent me 2 carnations and a balloon that said "happy valentine's day" I didnt get a chance to thank her because i had to go to work, and she was getting her oil changed, so my dad had to take me. Toward the end of the night, i get a phone call at work. It was mom, she was telling me that Jessica was going to pick me up. Then she told me some bad news...... my new kitty Max, broke my valentines carnation. He had jumped on the table. I was so mad. I came home that night and turned on a light and looked at my flowers. Sure enough he broke it pretty good! I was so mad, that i had picked him up and spanked him and told him that flowers are not toys and that he shouldnt have broke it. I hope that when i get home from school that he didnt pop my balloon too.

(pic from home)

3 comments:

Sara Marie said...

Hey Guys, This is a long post! Be happy for me. I had some inititive (sp?)and energy. Leave me some fun comments!

The Horaks said...

I'm happy for you that you got all those fun Valentine SURPRISES!!!! It's too bad your flower didn't survive very long, but I have to admit that I laughed when you said you spanked your cat!!! I hope he learned his lesson!!! ;) Jenn

jajurabe said...

That was a fun Valentine's Day! I hope you got a chance to thank your mom. That was really sweet of her!! Too bad your cat is naughty;)Do you think he has changed his ways!! ~ julia