Friday, February 17, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSICA!


This is a post for my dear friend, Jessica Lynne Rabe. She is now officially a 19 year old and it makes me feel really young. I am so happy that she gets to celebrate her birthday on this day (- the cold weather). She is really the best thing that had ever happened to this day. I am so happy to say that she is my friend. She right now is at Northland Baptist Bible College and this, email or IM is the only way for me to talk to her. She is really lucky to have her best friend Laura Swenson at college with her. She may not have all of her family up there, but she has Jennifer and Jordan Horak, and their "child" Karoh. I know that there up there comforting her with all of the love that they can. I will post a picture later seeing as I am at school and I don't have one. Love Ya Jessica!

2 comments:

Laura Kimbrough said...

aw, what a sweet way to put it..." she's the best thing that has ever happend on this day..." :)...i agree, sara.

Jess said...

thank you sara - you're such a sweetheart! i'm so thankful for your friendship - you always bring a smile to my face! love you LOTS! xo
jess :)