Friday, April 14, 2006

I Get to see them!



I tried to crop these pictures so I could just get Charity and Christa but it didn't work. Any Who I get to see them at the Pillsbury Baptist Bible College Youth Conference. It will be so exciting to see them and its also sad because this is my last year of Youth Conferences. I love you Girls! God has used them to the best of His ability, He probably has more tricks up His sleeve. I am so happy to continue to tell you that the first picture is Seth and Charity's picture of the engagement. Then the other picture is Christa and Jennifer on that same day (just at night time) they look so excited. I am so excited that I just cant type today. This is also my last year of teen camps too. Its such a sad time being a senior of high school and then having to give up all of your fun times to move on to college. I am sure college will be the fun time of my life but it just is coming all to fast. Well I better get ready.......its 9:24 now and Sasha is coming to get me at 12:30 and I need to finish packing. I will pack lighter then Jessica when she came home last time. Jk! I love that little note from Jennifer. I will miss talking to all of you on IM for today and tomarrow. I will try to catch up with you girls later. I only work Monday night so I will talk to you all the rest of the week.

1 comments:

The Horaks said...

It won't be very hard to pack lighter than Jessica, Sara! ;)
~Jenn