Monday, April 10, 2006

I have a request for you that check my blog!



If you like coffee and you also like Coca-Cola products, I suggest that you try Coca-Cola Blak. Its a blend of Coca-Cola and Coffee. I saw it and bought it and I really like it. I also recommend that you try it as well. I think that if you look at you local grocery store and you find it, that you would just try it and tell me how you feel about it. I am so happy that I was able to find it at Hy-vee when I was doing returns. I am happy to report that I was impressed even though it was a little spendy. At Hy-Vee it was 2/9.00. I tried it and liked it.
Please enjoy it if you find it.

2 comments:

The Horaks said...

I have never even heard of that before! Weird! How long has it been out?! Sounds interesting--I'll have to try it if the opportunity ever presents itself! ~Jenn

Sara Marie said...

I am not sure how long its been out but it was so good!