Saturday, April 15, 2006

So Nice!


I know why Charity loves Seth! He is such a sweetheart! Today we were on our way to go and he pulls Darlene Pankonin to the side and gives her 50$ and said to take us all to dinner. We all got into the van and she goes...."I have a surprise for you all.......Seth gave me 50$ to take all of us to eat." We all were surprised. I was in shock. Then after we went to eat at CULVERS, we started leaving and then I saw Seth at McDonald's. She grabs her phone and has Charise call him and have him wait so we could give him the change. So we go over there to give him the 17$ in change and he refuses to take it. So Darlene tried again and again he refused. So now we have decided to put that in the offering plate. He is so nice, I was already to eat snacks for the car ride home and then being so nice to let us eat somewhere was really cool. So we all are going to give him a thanks card. I love Charity's pick and God's pick, He is really sweet.

1 comments:

jules said...

awe, that is very sweet! sounds like a fun time, too!